Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween - The Real Deal

This year we went trick or treating in Laramie so the kids could spend the night with grandma and grandpa afterwards. We had a blast!!! Grandpa took us around in the Expedition. We went to Alta Vista first, then Richard's Park, and then we went to Arnold street and last we stopped by Aunt Amanda and Jerrod's (mom's cousin) to see them along with Trish, and Aunt Cindy.
Trick or Treating at the Polson's House. Leslie had awesome bags of treats for the kids! Thanks Leslie!
The Red Headed Snow Princess Mom was a Cat for Halloween.

Trick or Treating at Daddy's Old House on Arnold Street.


6 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Great blog! I'm glad you guys finally decided to do it. Check ours out. I haven't updated it in awhile. I will very soon. Riley looks like Marilyn Monroe in the second picture down. What a cute crew!!! When did you get a 2nd bulldog?! Like one wasn't enough! What a woman!!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

My mom told me that you looked really cute when you stopped by, and she was right! Cute cat costume! The kids look cute, as always. Thanks for posting the picture at my parents house with my mom in it! I will have to tell her to check it out!

Loughmiller's said...

Hey you! Love your blog. YOu my friend are Teeny, tiny. If I blow on you, I think I would blow you over. :) Your kids are growing up way to fast. Riley is the clone of you. YOur kids are So cute! I love your halloween costumes. Take care.

Anna said...

Marti,
Cute blog! I heard from Deanne and she had you linked to hers, hope you don't mind the stalking!!! You seem to be doing well. Our blog is coolascash.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Natalie said...

Hey there! I spotted your blog on the Galloway's blog. It was crazy to see how the kids have grown. Hope you don't mind your old neighbor peaking in on what you've been up to! Marti, you look great! What a beautiful family!

Cami said...

Hey VanTassell! I just found your blog through Erin's blog!!! I love it when cool things like that happen. I like your blog and your cute pictures, however.... I think it MIGHT be due for a new post on it! ;) It's good to see pictures of you all. I miss you guys!

~ Cami