Friday, October 17, 2008

WE DID IT... We're on the web...

YEP! We did it! We joined the world of technology, however all credit is due to my sister-in-law and her sister who I hear forced her to do the same. ALL thanks goes to Gelsey and she thinks she's forced me to do this but really it was very welcomed! I needed the nudge and she went one step further and set it up for me! So... here goes nothing... or should I say everything. Just so everyone knows... I will do my best to update the blog as best as I can. I am really busy. Mom is changing her policies and procedures at Summit (which I am responsible for), I am still learning the business, writing websites at night, and getting ready to go to nursing school in January. Oh, yeah and I should mention I am Primary President at church and for those of you who know what time demands that requires... well, enough said. Tee-hee!

1 comment:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Yay! The blog looks awesome! I may need you to show me how you did that picture header. I am so excited to have a place to hear updates and see pictures of your beautiful family!